We created guard rails for your ADHD so you get more done.Work in real-time alongside friendly, supportive, like-minded ADHD'ers.
WHAT ADHD COWORKING SESSIONS LOOK LIKE
Work in real-time with others. Guided by an ADHD coach.
ADHD VIRTUAL COWORKING SESSION EVERY WEEK
We are currently holding FREE virtual ADHD coworking sessions every week
on Wednesdays from 11:00am - 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2023SIGN UP HERE
Wednesday, APRIL 12TH, 2023SIGN UP HERE
HOW OUR COWORKING SESSIONS WORK
MAKE WORK GOALS
EVERYONE WORKS 25 MINS.
REPEAT THE PROCESS
ALL THE DETAILS
You are procrastinating on work that needs to get done right now and need some accountability to help you follow through.
Sign up and experience an ADHD coworking session right now!
Every week on Wednesdays from 11:00am - 1:00pm PST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you have work that you've been putting off or work that needs to get done, and you want extra accountability, this group session is for you.
WHAT IT IS
An online ADHD group work session LIVE and in real time. Five people join together on a group video-conference call hosted by an ADHD coach (that's me, Adam). I will guide the workflow using the Pomodoro technique and everyone will work on their own thing.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The workshop will be hosted via ZOOM group video call
- We will be working in 25 min. segments using the Pomodoro technique w/ breaks after each completed segment.
- During each Pomodoro segments, the group will be doing the work they've assigned for themselves to do for each particular Pomodo segment.
- I will be there to guide the flow of Pomodoro's and also to support/help anyone who gets stuck or runs into a rough patch while working, to keep them working hard toward their goal.
WHAT DO I WORK ON
Everyone will bring their own work to do, so you decide what to work on.
Choose something that's important.
Here are some examples of things you can work on during session:
- working on your business
- planning out your week ahead of time
- tasks that you've been putting off like paying your bills, replying to emails
- creative writing
- research for an upcoming project
- planning for an upcoming project
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It's totally free.