ADHD Coaching For College Students
We believe in college students. So we created a solution for them. Click the video below for more details:
College For ADHD Students
Starting Your Semester
Leaving home and going off to college is an exciting time, but the freedom of college life also ushers in a new batch of stressors for students with ADHD.
At first, it might feel nice to not have mom and dad around, but after first semester grades post, you might feel differently.
It’s time to take responsibility for your self—and having an ADHD coach can make the difference regarding your academic success.
- Find an ADHD-friendly College
- Transition to College (college apps, life skills, etc.)
- Identify Your ADHD Strengths!
- Manage Workload
- Advocate for learning disability assistance and accommodation
- Develop advanced study skills (study smart)
- Time Management Skills
- Scheduling & Appointment Systems
- Money Management and Creating a Budget